Today on The Emasphere, I’m excited to let you, my lovely readers know I’m launching a new post called ‘monthly style edit’.
Like the name suggests, it will be a monthly post where I give you a list of the things I’m coveting and dreaming about buying from brands and designers all around the world. Each month it’ll be a list a plenty with such items as clothes, beauty products, homewares, jewellery, you name it.
So, to kick things off, here’s my October edit ready to go. I am 100% sure you’ll be adding quite a few of these to your lists too!
1. Oliver Bonas – Amelie Handmade Tufted Rug:
Just look at those colours!
2. Country Road – Bevel Copper Large Vase:
This vase would be a fabulous addition to my copper collection.
3. MAC – Velvet Teddy Lipstick:
Dramatic yet natural, perfect!
4. Grace Gordon – Sarah Leather Cross-Body:
I would buy the whole collection if I could.
5. Nars – Illuminator:
I’ve heard very good things about this product and I would like to try my hand in highlighting.
6. Finery – Kelsey Leather Ankle Strap Sandals:
Such beautiful shoes! I’d love them for my upcoming trip home to Australia. Sandals in the sun!
7. Neom – Tranquility Scented Candle:
I’ve had my eye on this candle for a while. How lovely is the branding?!
8. TY-LR – The Linear Shirt:
The pattern, the colours, the shape – I need it!
9. Martha Jean Stewart – Moon Mountain Earrings:
I already have one pair of Martha Jean Stewart earrings and they are my favourites, so I definitely need another! Light pink to match with my bag right?!
Header image credit: Vogue