Luxe, stylish men. They’re our faves, aren’t they, fashionistas?! Yes, we do love a dapper man. I think sub-consciously sometimes we try to mould our men into the suave man we dream him to be. Whether it’s buying him a designer shirt in the hope he’ll look more polished; or introducing him to a fancy skincare regime to clean him up; we tend to look after them the way we think is best. Nothing wrong with that though, non?!
However, times can be tough when it comes to gift giving. They say women are hard to buy for, but really, I think men are harder… and I bet you agree.
That’s why I’ve put together a very luxurious and style-driven men’s gift guide to help you, my fashionistas.
From clothing to tech, here are some of the coolest pieces and products that your man will love. I know mine would!
1. Aquascutum Corby Double Breasted Trench Coat – Timeless, versatile and oh so dapper. My boyfriend has wanted a good trench coat for years, so one day I would love to buy him one as a present. Trench coats are one of the best investments you can make in fashion, especially when they’re from Aquascutum.
2. Dynamic MH40 Headphones – Up your man’s music game with some uber funky headphones. They’re super cool to wear fashion-wise too, especially if he’s going for a casual street look.
3. Aquascutum Club Check Umbrella – An umbrella is certainly a practical gift. Buy one that’s sturdy and good quality to ensure it’ll be ready for any kind of torrential downpour (especially needed in the UK).
4. Smythson Portobello Leather Notebook – Smart and luxe-looking, this notebook will make your man look like he means business in the boardroom.
5. Polo Ralph Lauren Denim Shirt – A classic item, the denim shirt is perfect to add a bit of edge to his style and can be easily dressed up and down.
6. Mr Natty Triple Beard Elixir – A quirky yet effective gift for guys with beards.
7. Reiss Tazer Jumper – Jumpers are always such an easy present for guys. Choosing a knit in a neutral colour, will be a sure versatile winner. It’ll match well with many other items in his wardrobe, and it’s a classic piece he’ll be able to wear for years to come.
8. Ted Baker Lanclot Wash Bag – Perfect if you’re sick of him putting his shaver, skin products, etc, in your beauty bag when you go travelling.
9. Celine Eyewear Round Frame Sunglasses – A nice pair of shades will easily add an extra touch of style to your man’s minimalistic outfit. They’re even better when you can steal them for yourself!
10. Malle John Hybrid Backpack – Cool, quirky, and a whole lotta hipster. This backpack will be perfect for both work and travel.
11. Baker Apollo Derby Brogues – Every man needs a good pair of fancy shoes, and these brogues are certainly that. They remind me of what a suave and sexy Italian man would wear. Mmmm, mmm!
Editor’s note: This article was created in collaboration with Aquascutum, however all style choices, words, opinions and creative direction are my own.