This post probably doesn’t suit my readers from across the ocean in Australia, who are starting to enjoy the warmer weather. For us in the UK however, we are holding onto our last few sunshine days as much as we can before the apparent COLDEST WINTER IN 50 YEARS sets in.
We really chose a great time to move over here didn’t we?!
With the icy weather closing in on us in a matter of weeks, coat shopping will be a must on our to-do lists. This will be one task I’ll be doing very soon as I’ve come over from Australia with absolutely no winter woolies. So of course, I’ve be trawling through the online shops trying to pick out what coats I’d like to buy. Here in the UK, you don’t just buy one or two coats to get you through the winter like in Australia, no you buy a collection (and need a collection!!), which I’m actually pretty excited about.
To make my coat research a little simpler, and to help you, I’ve put together a list of 20 fabulous coats I’m considering/lusting over for winter. For those going into warmer weather, I’ll be putting my lighter jacket edit up in the next few weeks, which may be more suited to you.
Let me know your favourite coat/s in the comments below, I’d love to hear!
1. Zara – Wool Coat:
2. Asilio – Blow it off Coat:
3. ASOS – Coat with Waterfall Front And Belt:
4. Whistles – Split Seam Reversible Coat:
5. Rodeo Show – Ricochet Coat:
6. Reiss – Enara Belted Coat:
7. The Fifth – City of Sound Coat:
8. Zara – Feather Anorak:
9. Whistles – Teddie Cocoon Coat:
10. Reiss – Alba Coat:
11. C/MEO COLLECTIVE – No Limit Coat:
12. ASOS – Cocoon Coat:
13. Victoria + Woods – Avalanche Coat:
14. TY-LR – The Bonython Coat:
15. Sessun Harry – Longline Coat:
16. BB Dakota – Lilias Coat:
17. Zara – Military Style Coat:
18. Reformation – Kensington Trench:
19. ASOS – Peacoat with Double Breast:
20. Reiss – Rubik Houndstooth Wrap Coat:
For more fashion inspiration, follow us on Pinterest!
Header photo credit: A La Modesty